We are proud to contribute to the Circus Starr – Starr in the Community charity; an initiative which gives disadvantaged and disabled children the chance to enjoy the magic of seeing a circus show.
A trip to the circus is a magical experience that remains with children for the rest of their lives; something that all children deserve – and Circus Starr make that happen.
The Circus Starr show tours nationwide three times a year in 75 venues and boasts world-class, professional artists from across the globe.
Sometimes, due to specific accessibility needs, some children would struggle to leave their houses so this initiative gives them a chance to experience something new which they can hopefully remember for a lifetime!
How it works:
- Circus Starr plan the spectacular circus tour, tailored for children who may have never witnessed a show before; or may struggle to concentrate and sit still
- Businesses pledge to donate towards the costs of the show. Just a £20 contribution pays for 1 child and their parents/carer to visit the show.
- Tickets are sent out to the disadvantaged families through a network of hospices, schools and regional charities.
- The event continues to be advertised whilst families excitedly count down to the show day
- It shows time! Children and their families have the best time and make long-lasting memories.
- Circus Starr use any funds above and beyond the cost of putting on the show to both reinvest and make the future shows more accessible, and to donate to any other nominated charities who have supported the tour.
To find out more, and to make a donation, visit: