Quality control is the cornerstone of our business; we pride ourselves in supplying high quality precision components to our customer. Specifications and tolerances are all inspected utilising independently calibrated measuring equipment and our experienced quality control team.
Equipment we have to help:
- Approximately 300 gauges (inc. some customer specific gauges/mating parts)
- Digital Callipers/Verniers
- Keyence Profile Projector / Shadowgraph (Optical Comparator)
Additional services we offer:
Quality Control Documentation
Our staff have the expertise and experience to handle all levels of quality control, from the minimum industry requirements through to Process FMEA and PPAP. Find out more about the quality services we can offer on our Quality Assurance page.
- ISIR (Initial Sample Inspection Report)
- FAIR (First Article Inspection Report)
- FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis)
- PPAP (Production Part Approval Process)
We can quality check components and pass them to drawings on parts which we haven’t manufactured ourselves. Get in touch with our quality control department who will assess your requirements and will come back with a quotation.
When we’re not using our stocked gauges, we also have them available for rental for your own projects. If you have a one-off job where you will never use the gauge again, or can’t wait for a new gauge to be produced, we can offer a daily rental price. Fill out a gauge rental form or contact us for more information.