Running out of warehouse space?
Chartway offers flexible warehousing and management of your inventory along with fulfilment of customer orders.
Our services at a glance:
- Pallet Storage (Short Term and Long Term)
- Inventory Management (Stock and Batch Control/FIFO/Quality Control)
- Fulfilment Services (Call off and Scheduled Deliveries)
- Business to business or Business to customer
We have space to store you palletised goods at our UK facility, charged at a set rate per day for static pallets (i.e. once in our racking they won’t need to move until your collection/delivery date).
If you require stock rotation, or need access to the pallet on a regular basis, we may also charge a small movement fee.
We can offer full stock management on your items; beginning with quality control to check the parts comply to your drawing (even if we haven’t manufactured the parts ourselves), all the way through to delivering goods into you or your end customer directly.
- Stock arrives at Chartway
- Component parts are checked by our quality control team (if required)
- If different box quantities or specialist packaging options are required, we will re-pack to required specifications
- Stock is stored in our racking until required, where we have a few delivery options:
- Despatch directly into your end customer, using plain packaging and your own branded delivery notes, via our own transport or our trusted logistics couriers
- Delivery to you for you to send onto your own customer